JThemes gives top priority & values the privacy and security of the information that you share with us. We take care of your information like it is ours. We have never in our 15 years of designing themes have tampered with our Client’s information for anyone’s profit. When you want to buy any item from JThemes you need to register on our site then you can purchase an item. Upon registration, we collect your First Name, Last Name & Email address.
This privacy for who buy our items from JThemes and who mail us for support from.
Types of information we collect
Personal Information: Upon registration, we collect your first name, last name, email address, account username & password. Note Your address info is stored in our payment gateway company (Theme Forest) for each order detail. On our website, we don’t store your address information. Non-Personal Information: When purchasing any items from athemeart.com the payment gateway company collects the information of IP address and geolocation information.
How we use personal information
JThemes may use and disclose information only if need to fulfil an order i.e. administration purpose, billing & audit. We may also send you notification of a major update of an item that you purchase, or any new item that arrives i.e. business communication that will be useful for you. We only collect, use and disclose personal information and non-personal information for the purpose that it is a reasonable situation.
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
You can edit your personal information at any time. We give many efforts to protect your personal information.
When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account, some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
o Your IP address or proxy server IP address
o The domain name you requested.
o The name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection.
o The date and time of your visit to the website.
o The length of your session.
o The pages which you have accessed
o The number of times you access our site within any month
o The file URL you look at and information relating to it
o The website which referred you to our Sites
o The operating system which your computer uses; and
o The technical capabilities of your web browser.
Here are some important points about what happens with the site duplicates and data that is shared with our support:
· When a debug or setting check is needed, we ask for access to the site or even a full copy of the site.
· We use that access/duplicates strictly for debugging.
· We do not share that data with anyone outside of the company.
· We cannot be held responsible for any loss of private information from databases and of your website if that should occur. We recommend that you should only share staging sites and have a fully working backup of whatever website you share with us.
Procedures to protect personal data.
We have put in place reasonable measures and appropriate procedures for implementing these policies and for safeguarding the personal data we collect.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn
Contacting the User
The User authorizes this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data processed: first name; last name; website.
Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Website or after making a purchase.
Personal Data processed: email address; first name; last name.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Handling payments, Registration and authentication, Managing contacts and sending messages, Traffic optimization and distribution, Contacting the User, Registration and authentication provided directly by this Website, Displaying content from external platforms, Tag Management, Managing support and contact requests, Social features and Hosting and backend infrastructure.