We are a Theme & Plugin company, which means we build web software that people (our “Clients”) can use to power their websites or their client’s websites (our “Service”). People who run their websites on WordPress, or web development agencies that build websites for their clients on WordPress, can purchase our Themes & Plugins to assist them in the creation of those websites. Our Themes are pre-made templates that change how the website looks, while the plugins add functionality. Clients in turn make their websites available to their customers
JThemes Studio provides website and software services to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“T&C”), which may be updated from time to time without notice. You can review the most current version of the T&C any time on this page. As a company, it’s our aim to always take care of both you, as a customer. By purchasing or using one of our themes, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the T&C described below. We have spent 15 years perfecting our theme development and design process. All of our WordPress themes are licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0.
Theme Licensing & Usage
You may use your purchased themes/plugins on as many websites as you like. With a theme or plugin purchase, you get access to the theme/themes you bought. These terms apply to the website, emails, or any other communication.
All products are 100% digital and delivered electronically to your email. JThemes is not responsible for you not receiving your theme if you fail to provide a valid email or for technical issues outside our control. Support
JThemes Support is here to help. We provide Support in problems regarding the following
- Getting Started
- Login/password assistance
- Report bugs
- Raise a trouble ticket.
Contacting our Support team is the quickest and most efficient way for anyone who has purchased a theme package to receive support.
We do not provide support for:
The use or issues arising from the use of any link except our site
We will try to answer all support questions within 24-48 hours or faster.
Our products are provided as is. We do not provide support with product customization, alteration or feature addition, nor do we guarantee that our products will be compatible with third party software or services.
Our themes support all modern web browsers including (but not limited to) Firefox, Safari, Chrome (all on PC & Mac) & Internet Explorer 10 and above.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership of any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of JThemes. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied but we haven’t any complaints so don’t worry about it. In no event, our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products after all the support of our team.
One Account Per Person: You are allowed to have only one account on our website. While each account is allowed to be used by a single user.
The services provided by JThemes as on this day are as mentioned below. JThemes holds complete authority to add or deprecate any services according to its sole discretion without any prior notice.
Online Store: JThemes shall allow you to purchase Themes through the online marketplace (on https://themeforest.net/user/jthemes).
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Warranty and Liability
JThemes does not provide any warranty or guarantee for these products in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components, plugins or web browsers. Browser compatibility should be tested against the demonstration templates on the demo server. Please ensure that the browsers you use will work with the products as we cannot guarantee that JThemes products will work with all browser combinations. JThemes products are provided “As Is” and in no event shall JThemes be liable for any direct. indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use incurred by you or any third party arising out of or in connection with the use of our products.
- Any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without lmitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- Any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- Any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party.
- In no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to the Owner here under in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this agreement between the Owner and User, whichever is shorter.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
JThemes holds zero tolerance for behaviour that is abusive, insulting, demeaning, and/or harassment of any kind in our community. We are committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for our users and employees, regardless of level of experience, gender, ethnicity, religion, or any other characteristics. Continued use of unacceptable behaviour could result in a halt of correspondence and/or service with you.
The following is a partial list of the kinds of activities that are prohibited on the forums or through email with our Support Team:
- Language, behaviour or submitting materials that are abusive, insulting, demeaning, and/or engages in harassment.
- Submitting materials that are offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Engaging in activity, or submitting materials, or promoting information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- Submitting materials that display nudity, pornographic, violent, or illegal content of any kind.
In addition, you covenant and represent that you will not engage in interactions with JThemes users or employees in violation of the law or these Terms of Service.
Notwithstanding the above, Customer’s exclusive remedies for all damages, losses and causes of actions whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise, shall not exceed the aggregate amount which Customer paid during the term of this contract and any reasonable legal fee and court costs.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.